2022 R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl Media Credential Criteria
1. All media credential requests are subject to review by the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl Executive Committee for approval or denial.
2. Media credentials will be issued in accordance with the following priority guidelines:
Priority 1: Media agencies that cover a competing school on a regular basis (home and away); Media agencies that cover the Sun Belt or Conference USA on a regular basis and have been credentialed by either of the competing schools; National media agencies.
Priority 2: Local/regional print media that cover the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl and it’s ancillary events on a regular basis; Local/regional television stations with a full-time sports director; Local/regional radio stations with a full-time sports director and daily talk radio show.
Priority 3: Student publications of departments representing the two competing schools (i.e. yearbook, newspaper, radio and/or television station, alumni magazine).
Priority 4: All other credential requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis as space permits, including wire services, websites and scouts.
3. Credentials are issued for official business only. No spouses, dates, etc. (except those in a working capacity) will be granted credentials.
4. No credentials are issued to anyone under the age of 16.
5. Acceptance of credentials constitutes agreement by the bearer and his/her media organization to abide by all conditions established by the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl.
7. Credentials are non-transferable and remain the property of the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl.
8. The R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl reserves the right to revoke any credential at any time.
Monday, December 12 - Friday, December 16: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation offices
320 Metairie Hammond Hwy. Suite 300, Metairie, LA 70005
Park on ground level and take elevator to Floor 3
Monday, December 19: 9:00am - 2:00pm
Media Day - Caesars Superdome, West Bunker Club
1500 Poydras St. New Orleans, LA 70113
Complimentary parking will be provided in Garage 6 of the Caesars Superdome.
*Please identify yourself and destination to on-site attendant. Media members should enter the Superdome via Gate A ground for media check-in and credential distribution.
Wednesday, December 21 - Game Day Media Will Call:
Wednesday, December 21st: 5:00pm - Halftime
Caesars Superdome: Garage 6, Media Entrance
*Media who have not picked up parking passes prior to Will Call hours, may be subject to paid parking. All media are encouraged to have picked up credentials and parking at one of the previous times and locations.
For questions regarding pick-up, contact Ellie Hamblen at firstname.lastname@example.org.