2020 R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl
Media Credential Criteria
Please read thoroughly as changes to traditional media operations have changed due to COVID-19.
1. All media credential requests are subject to review by the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl Executive Committee for approval or denial
2. Media credentials will be issued in accordance with the following priority guidelines:
Priority 1: Media agencies that cover a competing school on a regular basis (home and away); Media agencies that cover the Sun Belt or Conference USA on a regular basis and have been credentialed by either of the competing schools; National media agencies.
Priority 2: Local/regional print media that cover the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl and it’s ancillary events on a regular basis; Local/regional television stations with a full-time sports director; Local/regional radio stations with a full-time sports director and daily talk radio show.
Priority 3: Student publications of departments representing the two competing schools (i.e. yearbook, newspaper, radio and/or television station, alumni magazine).
Priority 4: All other credential requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis as space permits, including wire services, websites and scouts.
3. Credentials are issued for official business only. No spouses, dates, etc. (except those in a working capacity) will be granted credentials.
4. No credentials are issued to anyone under the age of 16.
5. Acceptance of credentials constitutes agreement by the bearer and his/her media organization to abide by all conditions established by the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl.
7. Credentials are non-transferable and remain the property of the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl.
8. The R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl reserves the right to revoke any credential at any time.
Due to COVID-19, all approved media credentials will need to be picked up on the day of the 2020 R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl from media check-in, located at Gate A Ground of the Mercedes-Benz Superdome.
Approved credentials will only distributed day of game and will not be distributed to individuals until after check-in and temperature check.
Saturday, December 23rd - Game Day Media Will Call:
12:30pm - halftime through Mercedes-Benz Superdome: Gate A Ground media table.
Name of credentialed media member and outlet will be provided to parking attendant ASM Global prior to game. Physical passes will not be distributed.
For questions regarding pick-up, contact Paul Utterback at email@example.com