2023 R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl Media Credential Criteria
1. All media credential requests are subject to review by the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl Executive Committee for approval or denial.
2. Media credentials will be issued in accordance with the following priority guidelines:
Priority 1: Media agencies that cover a competing school on a regular basis (home and away); Media agencies that cover the Sun Belt or Conference USA on a regular basis and have been credentialed by either of the competing schools; National media agencies.
Priority 2: Local/regional print media that cover the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl and it’s ancillary events on a regular basis; Local/regional television stations with a full-time sports director; Local/regional radio stations with a full-time sports director and daily talk radio show.
Priority 3: Student publications of departments representing the two competing schools (i.e. yearbook, newspaper, radio and/or television station, alumni magazine).
Priority 4: All other credential requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis as space permits, including wire services, websites and scouts.
3. Credentials are issued for official business only. No spouses, dates, etc. (except those in a working capacity) will be granted credentials.
4. No credentials are issued to anyone under the age of 16.
5. Acceptance of credentials constitutes agreement by the bearer and his/her media organization to abide by all conditions established by the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl.
7. Credentials are non-transferable and remain the property of the R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl.
8. The R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl reserves the right to revoke any credential at any time.
The credential application is now closed. For questions regarding R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl credentials, please contact Ellie Hamblen at firstname.lastname@example.org.