The R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl does not enforce the new NFL Bag Policy. The R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl will allow bags that do not exceed 12” x 12” x 12” in size.
What items are prohibited from being brought into the Superdome for public events?
- Animals (with the exception of service dogs)
- Banners (large or in poor taste)
- Containers of any kind
- Large/oversized bags. Maximum bag size is 12" x 12"
- Laser pointers
- Outside food and drink
- Sticks, bats, poles, clubs
- Video and audio recording devices
- Helium balloons
- Any other item(s) deemed unacceptable by Building Management
If any prohibited items are revealed during a search, the patron(s) will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the item(s) or they can dispose of the item(s). The Superdome will not store any personal belongings or items of any type.
Is smoking permitted in the Mercedes-Benz Superdome?
In compliance with section R.S. 40:1261 of the Louisiana Legislative statute, smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Superdome.
Does the Mercedes-Benz Superdome have on-site parking?
There are four (4) Louisiana Superdome parking garages on-site with a total of approximately 5,000 parking spaces.
Visit our parking section here.
Does the Mercedes-Benz Superdome offer tours of the facility?
Public tours of the Superdome are no longer available at this time.
Does the Mercedes-Benz Superdome provide hearing-impaired patrons with assistance?
Auxiliary hearing devices receiving a direct FM audio feel from the PA system are available to hearing impaired patrons. These devices are available from the Security Control Office or a Guest Services member may be contacted. A driver’s license or other identification may be collected and returned upon the return of the device. These devices will function from any seating location in the stadium. Phonic ear checkout is now located near section 149 at our Guest Relations Center.
Where can First Aid Station(s) be located in the Superdome?
A First Aid station is located on the Plaza level near Section 135.
Who manages the Mercedes-Benz Superdome?
The worldwide leader in convention and entertainment management, SMG started in 1977 at the Superdome. Headquartered in Philadelphia, SMG provides facility services to 219 venues with more than 1.5 million seats and 10 million square feet of exhibit space.
- The SMG managed complex has a total of 7 parking garages for public parking and two surface lots. The parking garages and surface lots are adjacent to the Mercedes-Benz Superdome and the Smoothie King Center. The public parking garages are designated #1, #1A, #2, #2A. #5, #6 and Champions Garage. The surface lots are designated as Lot 3 and Lot 4.
- Re-entry and overnight parking are prohibited. Solicitations of any type as well as unauthorized tailgating are strictly prohibited. Vehicles of any kind parked illegally or in restricted areas are subject to tagging and towing without notices.
- All parking garages accept cash only o Not all parking facilities will be available for every event.
ATMs are located within the Superdome at the following locations:
- Gate A Plaza (100) Level
- Gate C Plaza (100) Level (2)
- Gate E Plaza (100) Level
- Gate G Plaza (100) Level
- Gate A Loge (200) Level
- Gate E Loge (200) Level
- Gate C Terrace (500) Level
- Gate G Terrace (500) Level
- Outside food and beverage are not permitted inside the stadium.
- Concessions contain both food and beverage for purchasing.
- All major credit cards are accepted at all concessions and box office.
- For ticket-related problems prior to entering the Superdome, patrons should proceed directly to the nearest open ticket window location.
- For ticket-related problems encountered inside of the Superdome, patrons should visit the nearest Guest Services Desk. Guest Services Desks are located at Gates A, C, E, and G on the Plaza and Loge Levels, and Gates C and G on the 500 Level.
- Ticket holders needing handicap assistance to their seats can utilize the elevators conveniently located throughout the stadium.
- Patrons who have lost their party should report to the nearest police officer, SMG Public Safety Officer or to the closest Guest Services Desk.
Lost and Found
- For lost and found information during an event, patrons should visit the Guest Relations Center located at Gate A Plaza Level. After an event, patrons should call the SMG Public Safety Department at (504) 587-3805 for more information.
- Will call is located at the Smoothie King Center Box Office prior to the event and on event day, Will Call is located at Gate A Ground in the Superdome Box Office.
- The Superdome has restrooms located conveniently throughout the stadium. Baby changing stations are available on the 300 and 400 Level Suites.